The wonderful thing about Segways is that such a wide range of people can have great fun on them - and all in their own different ways. Whether it is pushing the Segways, and themselves, ‘to the limit’ or ‘gently gliding’ around our tracks.
What type of people have Segwayed at Willows ? : Men and women, boys and girls - aged from 12 to 80.
We can take bookings from just 2 people at a time up to groups of 16 in total - within those we have had :
· Couples - teenage couples, retired couples - and a wide range in between.
· Family groups - sometimes covering 3 generations.
· Groups of friends - from groups of 19 year old girls/19 year old boys to groups of 50 year old men and a group of 5 ladies who described themselves as ‘mature’.
· Groups of work colleagues and Social Club outings
Reasons why people have come to Segway at Willows :
· Celebrating a birthday or anniversary - ranging from a surprise outing (where the person whose treat it is doesn’t even know where they are going ! ) to a full 2 hour Group Session to share the day with friends and family.
· Hen parties.
· Stag parties.
· A get together of family and friends.
· Just for the fun of it !
Comments from emails and Facebook :
“Enjoyed it so much, didn't stop laughing....thanks for the experience.” The Hancocks Family (Two parents with their grown up daughter.)
“Fantastic day. Anne and Les were superb. We had friends down for the Easter weekend and the highlight being with you guys today. We had two children with us today and the understanding and empathy was there for all to see. These guys are great and fun to be with. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again.”
“Had a fantastic day today on the Segways for AJs stag do! Thanks very much!”
And people come back for further sessions. One couple came with some family members . . . then came back again and brought some different members of their family . . . . and then organised a group session for their work colleagues, and others have returned making it an annual holiday outing.